Shaitanshammer BBS
Among bright stars, I'm lost.

|
Gumroad Store | On Amazon | On Barnes and Noble | On Kobo |

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/20/2017 3:03 am  #1

Operation: Drain the Swamp #UraniumOne #HarveyWeinstein #Media

Yes, it hasn't yet broken through the Media blackout, but the BIGGEST political scandal in American history has begun to unfold, when it does reach critical mass, many people - Specifically those in the Media Class, are going to be taken off guard at how fast the deluge engulfs, not only Politicians, and Hollywood power players - But themselves.

As I've hinted at before, the Harvey Weinstein, Hollywood sex scandal is all part of an operation to bring down the Establishment. In the coming months, the Media, those purveyors or #FakeNews are going to find themselves embroiled in not only sex scandal, but also crisis which are even more criminal.

If I were running Operation: Drain the Swamp, I'd target a prominent figure from each network, ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, and MSNBC and highlight their sins for all to see. People like anchors, or news producers. Its coming.

This is only my theory based upon, unfolding patterns, I'm observing. Not any sources. My ques are coming from people who, I think you should know. Check out their work, its well worthwhile.

I could be wrong... Or I could be startlingly right.

Board footera